1. The DARE Experience runs mainly on weekend days with occasional week day dates. Courses are booked on a first come first served basis.
2. Mondello Park will attempt to notify customers of any cancellation prior to their arrival at the circuit, but this may not always be possible. Course holders are advised to phone the Mondello Park weather line 087-9126084 on the morning of their course to confirm that the course will run as planned.
3. All participants must wear flat shoes or trainers and trousers.
4. As demand for courses is always high, course holders are advised to contact Mondello Park two months before they wish to attend.
DARE Experience Voucher
Terms and Conditions
1. Mondello Park Limited (MPL) reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances including adverse weather conditions. In that event, the course holders are advised to contact the Mondello Park office to arrange an alternative date.
2. All courses are non-refundable and must be used by the expiry date printed on the course voucher. Vouchers are only transferable by prior agreement of Mondello Park.
3. Due the high demand for courses, MPL recommends that a course holder books at least three months before the expiry date printed on their voucher.
4. Any course holder who fails to attend a pre-booked course, without having provided at least 72 hours prior notice to MPL, will render their course null and void.
5. MPL reserves the right to refuse a voucher holder admittance to a course, if MPL deem the voucher holder to be unsuitable, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. MPL reserves the right to stop a voucher holders course at any stage, if MPL deem the driving of the voucher holder unsuitable on safety grounds.
7. Under any circumstances, Mondello Park Limited's maximum liability to any course holder is limited to the cost of the course.
8. All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have held a full drivers license for at least 12 months which must be produced on the day.
9. There is no personal injury insurance for participants who will be required to sign an indemnity and risk awareness document before being admitted on a course and will be assumed to have made themselves fully aware of the contents of the indemnity/risk awareness prior to signing it.
10. Spectators are welcome, but course participants are asked to bring no more than two spectators each without first contacting the Mondello Park office.
11. Due to size restrictions with our cars, people of non-average height or build should contact Mondello Park prior to purchase of a voucher or attendance for their course.
12. If a participant damages a vehicle during a course, the Participants is liable for the first €500 of damage to the Saloon Racing Car, or the first €500 of damage to the single seater racing car or the first €1,000 damage to a Supercar.. The participant can insure against this liability for €20.00 when purchasing the voucher, or on the day. Alternatively, the participant can provide a credit card number on the day to cover these excesses. In such a scenario, Mondello Park will contact the participant within 5 days of the course and confirm if the actual cost of repairs is less than the amount charged and if so a refund for the difference will be applied to the card. Where the participant has an accident the course is terminated at that point.
13. Vouchers that have expired, within three months of the expiry date printed on the voucher, can be reactivated for a further term. A fee of 25% of the current course price will be charged for reactivating the voucher.
14. Where course duration is mentioned, this refers to the total time spent at Mondello Park and not the actual time spent driving the vehicles.