Graphic Designer RoleNovember 02, 2022
Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer – Remote
About The Role
Mondello Park is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing team. You’ll work on ideas and materials for brochures, event posters, social assets and other in-house design collateral.
This is a remote role that will require infrequent visits to Mondello Park, Naas, Co. Kildare.
• Working in a talented team to brainstorm ideas for events and activations and bring them to life.
• Producing designs for our core communications channels — social media, signage, website, events, advertising, and internal communications.
• Creating digital and printed ads, PowerPoint decks and infographics (and more).
• Iterating design — incorporating feedback from internal stakeholders and suggesting improvements wherever necessary.
• Being a strong advocate for our brand guidelines, and helping the team ensure all touch points look, feel, and sound like Mondello Park.
Who we are looking for in this role:
• A mid-weight designer with 3-5 years’ experience working across print and digital.
• Advanced knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Cloud software apps: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro (or similar video/animation software).
• Experience working in a creative agency is a bonus.
We are looking for personality and potential, not just experience, and you’re likely to succeed if you:
• Are ready to build your portfolio of work and deliver high quality work.
• Are excited to use your creativity and innovative thinking to try new things.
• Take initiative and own your work.
• Are courageous and ambitious to challenge what’s been done before.
If you are a creative type looking for an opportunity to flex the full range of creative skills this could be the job for you.